eBook || Kindergarten prep
What Every Parent Must Know Before Sending a Child to Kindergarten: the eBook is designed for busy families who want to make sure that their child is prepared for Kindergarten and beyond. It includes over 100 pages of printables that you can use with your child today to help build a foundation of learning that will pave the way for success in school tomorrow.
What Every Parent Must Know Before Sending a Child to Kindergarten: the eBook brings together the best, research-based ideas from the following content areas so that you are using your precious time wisely: oral language development, speech sounds, listening skills, early literacy, early math, writing, social & emotional development. It's everything you would have learned in one of Amy's highly-sought-after workshops--without the workshop. You read the eBook and look at the materials at your leisure, on your own time. And before you know it, you will know exactly how to make a lifestyle of learning fun for your family.
This eBook includes:
- a Preparing for Kindergarten Checklist so you can see exactly what your child should know before entering Kindergarten.
- 4 Skills Assessments so you can track your child's progress in learning letters, numbers, and other skills.
- 4-week and 8-week Calendars and Weekly Plan Sheets for you to map out how you want to use time with your child.
- Literacy Terms you need to know so you understand primary grade literacy-block jargon.
- 6 different games to play for learning concepts of print.
- Sound Sort Card Game
- Rhyme Cards
- 3 Blank Board Games that you can use to play relevant, content-focused games with your child.
- Uppercase and Lowercase Letter Cards and directions for 9 games you can play with them.
- Uppercase and Lowercase Alphabet Hunt Games
- Number Hunt Game
- Blank Family Name Cards
- Family Name Chart
- Making and Breaking Words Chart
- Grade 1 High Frequency Word List: Dolch/ Fry/ Fountas & Pinnell
- Kindergarten Word Wall Words Word Cards
- 1st 100, 2nd 100, 3rd 100, and 4th 100 First Grade Word Wall Word Check Sheets
- 5 games for learning sight words or letters
- Shape Cards
- Number Match-Up Cards
- Pre-K and K Positional Words
- Happy Kid, Smart Kid Checklist
- Lunchbox Love Notes
- Hello Teacher Notes
Designed for busy families, this eBook contains over 100 pages of printables you can use with your child today to help build a foundation of learning that will pave the way for success in school tomorrow.